sábado, 5 de marzo de 2016

DON'T YOU LIKE CLASSICAL MUSIC?

I really liked this video, and I also liked Avicii's song a lot. I think it is too difficult to play an instrument like them. However, we can get everything we set out with our effort. 

I like listening to this kind of music, but I'm not into it. I prefer listening to songs with lyrics and with another rhythm. On the contrary, I quite like listening to instrumental paso dobles, marches, and this kind of music. This music encourages me a lot! 

I usually watch a part of the New Year Concert that it is given on channel "The One" on 1st January. It is so beautiful to listen to it!

Music has benefits and here I posted ones: 

- It increases physical performance and it helps you to get the most out of your workout.
- Classical music helps to relax your body physically while it is calming your mind.
- Music helps to reprogram the brain to focus on the music rather than the physical pain.
- It improves mood and lowers stress.
- It boosts your brainpower.

It is incredible how music can help you!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario