sábado, 9 de septiembre de 2017

WRITING FCE 2

I am writing in order to complain about the airline Maple Air because of your flight.
The first thing I would like to draw your attention to is I had a late boarding, I was close to miss a special arrangement I had. Not only that but also your staff were quite rude, I have never talk to such this kind of personnel; you shouldn't promote you have a friendly, well-trained staff if you haven't.
The food was also unacceptable, you didn't serve me vegetarian food, while you say there is a good choice of food, as I couldn't eat anything during the flight, I got sick.
Furthermore, according to your advertisement, you offer the latest in entertainment, I watched an old film, though. And finally, you didn't have any medicine when I got sick.



I therefore suggest that I be given a full refund and I suggest that you replace the advertisement as well.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario