sábado, 9 de septiembre de 2017

WRITING FCE 3


Dear Sir/Madam,


The reason I am writing to you is to receive more detailed information about the Ivy Grange Health Farm. I wonder if you would mind telling me first of all where is it?
I would also like to know if there are places available in August? And how much does the stay for a week cost? I reckon drinking isn't allowed, although I get more sure if you tell me.
Not only that but also I would like to know if you organise any kind of trip; I want to say, for instance, boat trips where everyone has to row.
As you say in the advertisement there are individualised health and fitness programmes, so I hope you might also let me know about what type of exercise it is practised there.


I would like to thank you in advance for this information and I looking forward to receiving your reply.

I am, yours faithfully

María



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario